Friday 27 December 2013

Day seven had me worried to begin with my morning motion spattered and spread across the bowl, making me wonder whether that was a new symptom.  When I got to the hospital though and inserted the enema, it became clear that whatever the problem was, it soon cleared up.  Probably something I ate.

Not much to report from today's session.  I arrived before the place was open, then sat there, reading Mick Wall's new biography of Lou Reed, published within weeks of his death.   Radio went without a hitch.

On the way home, I stopped off at Boots in Wood Green to fill my zolodex prescription.  They had it in stock, so no more waiting days for them to get it delivered.

In the afternoon, I had the appointment I mentioned earlier.  I arrived only to be told I did not, after all, have an appointment.  Of course, being an articulate sort of chap whose existential rage is masked most of the time, I smiled and schmoozed and saw the doctor after an hour's wait.  I now have a doctor's note that will last until 13th March.

No comments:

Post a Comment