Monday 30 December 2013

Woke up at "are you fucking kidding me? O'Clock" (also known as 4AM).  Showered, took drugs, grabbed breakfast to leave the house at 5:30 AM.  The buses ran beautifully and we arrived at the hospital at 6:45 AM.  I was supposed to be there at 7:30.  Either way, the doors were locked and eventually we had to find another way in.  While waiting, several people who work their were unable to get in with their passes. We of course didn't have passes.  Not a good move by the Royal Free I'm afraid.

Day 9 was really bad for me though because half way through, I was shaking and trembling as I tried to hold my water.  I think I may have pissed myself.  Eventually they stopped the machine and gave me a bottle to piss into then told me to empty my bladder and drink more water ready to try again in twenty minutes.

The second time everything went well.  The question remains though, whether this difficulty in controlling my bladder is the first effect of Radiation.  I'll be seeing Maria tomorrow, so I'll ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment