Monday 6 January 2014

Day 13 (Saturday) and Day 14 )Today have come and gone and I've been too tired to post.  What can I say?  Mea Culpa.  Mea Maxima Culpa.

Saturday we came home via Mother Earth in Newington Green.  We bought some rice cakes and some healthy vegan snack bars, which were very nice.  Then we went to Sainsbury's and did the shopping and then my body thought it was bedtime.

Today, my wife came all the way to the hospital with me and then, at 7:30 left to go to a seminar close to our home.  That's very loving of her, but I'm sure you all knew that already.

I'm starting to get some abdominal pain and an arse irritated by constant use of enemas.  I'm also incredibly tired.  I do a lot of sleeping, and a lot of lying in bed waiting for morning.  I think I may be depressed as well.  (The doctor says this is normal... so, severe reactive depression.  Hey ho).

No comments:

Post a Comment